USN, Anabolic Grow, Cinnamon Bun, 6 lbs (2.73 kg)
- Premium 6-Stage Protein Matrix
- 6 Lbs Value Pack
- 40 g Protein Per Serving
- High in Natural BCAAs
- 42 Total Scoops
- All-In-One Lean Gainer
- Premium Select
- Dietary Supplement
- 40 g Premium 5-Stage Multi-Protein Matrix
- Naturally and Artificially Flavored
- 750 Calories Per Serving
- 138 g Carbs Per Serving
Premium Formulation For
- The ultimate high-impact lean gainer
- All-in-one catalyst for optimal results
- Packed with Potent Anabolic Macronutrients
- Add 3 scoops of Anabolic Grow to a blender filled with 17-20 oz (500-600 ml) of water. Blend for 45-60 seconds
- Mixing 3 scoops of Anabolic Grow with 12-16 oz of non-fat or low fat milk instead of water will give you a thicker, creamer, higher-calorie shake
- New users may find it beneficial to begin with 1/2 a serving daily for the first week and then gradually increase it to 1 or more full servings a day
For best results – One or more full servings a day
- Mix 3 scoops with 17-20 oz
Maltodextrin, protein blend complex (whey protein concentrate, hydrolyzed wheat protein, whey protein isolate, milk protein concentrate, egg white albumin, hydrolyzed whey protein, micellar casein, calcium caseinate, milk protein isolate, skim colostrum powder), natural and artificial flavors, ground cinnamon, sucralose, acesulfame potassium, salt, waxy maize starch, creamer [hydrogenated coconut oil, corn syrup solids, sodium caseinate (a milk derivative), mono- and diglycerides, dipotassium phosphate, sodium silicoaluminate, soy lecithin], dextrose, barley starch, flax seed oil powder.
Contains ingredients from milk, egg, coconut, wheat, and soy. Made in a facility that also processes sesame, tree nuts, fish/crustaceans/shellfish oils, and peanut products.
Consult with your physician prior to use, especially if you have a medical condition. Taking more than the recommended dose may cause GI discomfort in certain individuals. Store in a cool, dry place.
|Serving Size: 3 scoops (195 g)|
|Serving Per Container: 14|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value|
|Total Fat||4 g||5%†|
|Saturated Fat||2 g||10%†|
|Total Carbohydrate||138 g||50%†|
|Total Sugars||32 g||††|
|Vitamin D||4 µg||20%|
|†Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
††Daily Value not established.