The First Years, American Red Cross, Hospital-Style Nasal Aspirator, 1 Piece
- Be Red Cross Ready
- Over-Insertion Guard
- Gentle for Baby
- Easy to Clean for Parents
- Easy Clean Plug
Contents: 1 nasal aspirator
- Plug– Opens for easy cleaning
- Over-Insertion Guard – So tip won’t go too far into baby’s tiny nose
- Comfort Grips – For gentle suction
Child should be reclining, with head elevated slightly.
- Wash before initial use; (use below).
- Compress bulb to expel all air.
- Keep bulb compressed, insert tip into baby’s nostril.
Note: Over-insertion guard will help prevent inserting tip too far. (Mocous membranes are sensitive.)
- Release bulb slowly to draw mucus from nostril.
- Remove tip from nostril and expel mucus by squeezing and releasing bulb.
- Repeat as necessary.
To clean: Pull open on base. Dishwasher-safe (top rack or utensil basket only). Or wash soapy water. Squeeze and release bulb several times to flush interior thoroughly. To rinse, repeat in warm clear water. Drain and dry. Do not boil.
This product is not a toy. Do not allow children to play with it. For home use Only.