Now Foods, Organic Red Quinoa, 14 oz (397 g)
- Purely Gluten-Free
- Organic Ancient Grain That Makes A Great Substitute For Rice
- Good Source of Protein and Iron
- USDA Organic
- Certified Gluten-Free
- Non-GMO Project Verified
- CRC Pareve
- Certified Organic by QAI
- Vegetarian/Vegan Product
Always Made Without:
Quinoa is an amazing, tasty, versatile grain and a good source of protein and iron. Living Now Organic Red Quinoa has an earthy, nutty flavor. Slightly sweeter and firmer in texture than White Quinoa, Red Quinoa holds its shape better after cooking. It can be cooked on its own, added to soups and salads, used to make pasta, or baked to create a crunchy and flavorful snack food or topping.
Living Now was developed to provide wholesome, healthy foods bursting with flavor and made without gluten and major common allergens including wheat, nuts, soy, dairy, eggs, and shellfish. Living Now is produced in a dedicated allergy-friendly facility and is non-GMO with no artificial flavors, colors, or preservatives.
**Note for 1 cup Red Quinoa you will need 2 cups water or stock.
- Place Red Quinoa in a mesh strainer and rinse under cold water.
- Place water or stock into a saucepan and bring to a boil.
- Add Red Quinoa and turn heat to low.
- Cover the pot and allow the Red Quinoa to cook for a minimum of 15 minutes or until the liquid is absorbed.
- When Red Quinoa is ready, remove from saucepan and fluff with fork.
- Serve and enjoy!
Organic red quinoa.
Produced in a dedicated gluten-free, allergy-friendly facility.
|Serving Size: ¼ cup (43 g)|
|Serving Per Container: 9|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value*|
|Total Fat||2 g||3%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||30 g||11%|
|Dietary Fiber||4 g||14%|
|Total Sugars||0 g|
|Includes 0 g Added Sugars||0%|
|Vitamin D||0 mcg||0%|
|* The % Daily Values (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.|