Nature's Answer, Kava-6, 90 Vegetarian Capsules
- Gently soothes away the occasional nervous tension
- Natural calmative botanicals
- Helps resolve the irritability that ruins your day
- Support when you are under occasional stress
- Supplying 6 Active Kava Constituents
- Standardized for Kavalactones
- Exclusively from Kava Root
- Kavalactones Per Serving 100 mg
- Advanced Botanical Fingerprint Technology
What is the Nature’s Answer “Advanced Botanical Fingerprint Technology™”?
Like human fingerprints, all plants have unique chemical characteristics, markers, and natural distribution patterns that can be used to identify them. Nature’s Answer® has accumulated and preserved over 800 plant specimens, and with them has created one of the most comprehensive collections in the world. We have identified each and every plant’s distinctive botanical fingerprint, which we then use as our baseline to analyze the quality and purity of every incoming botanical used to formulate our products. It is this Advanced Botanical Fingerprint Technology™ that Nature’s Answer® employs to completely assure you that our products contain only the best botanical ingredients.
Using carefully-controlled extraction techniques, we capture the holistic balance of each herb and the value is passed on to you, the consumer, who can be assured that the product in your hand is authentic, safe, effective, holistically balanced, and of course… Nature’s Answer®.
The True Nature of Our Standards go way beyond the herb..
- A Trusted, Ethical, Family-Owned and Operated Business Since 1972
- Our Facility is cGMP Certified, Organic and Kosher Certified
- Over 100 Quality Control Checkpoints in Every Bottle
- Vertically Integrated: Allows For The Highest Quality as The Best Possible Price
- Proudly Based in the USA Responsibly and with Love
Full Fingerprint Intact (Nothing Added, Nothing Subtracted)
*Kavalactones: The active ingredients naturally present in authenticated Kava root.
As a dietary supplement, take one (1) capsule one to two times daily, preferably with water.
Shake well before use.
Vegetable cellulose (capsule), rice flour, croscarmellose sodium.
Keep out of reach of children. Do not use if safety seal is damaged or missing. Caution: US FDA advises that a potential risk of rare, but severe, liver injury may be associated with kava-containing dietary supplements. Ask a healthcare professional before use if you have or have had liver problems, frequently use alcoholic beverages, are planning any medical procedure, have any medical condition, or are taking any medication. Stop use and see a doctor if you develop symptoms that may signal liver problems (e.g. unexplained fatigue, abdominal pain, loss of appetite, fever, vomiting, dark urine, pale stools, yellow eyes or skin). Not for use by persons under 18 years of age, or by pregnant or breastfeeding women. Not for use with alcoholic beverages. Excessive use, or use with products that cause drowsiness, may impair your ability to operate a vehicle or dangerous equipment.
Store in a cool, dry place.
|Serving Size: 1 Capsule|
|Servings Per Container:90|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Kava Kava (Piper methysticum) Root Extract (standardized to 30% Kavalactones, 100 mg)||333 mg||†|
|† Daily Value not established.|