Lily of the Desert, Aloe Vera Juice, 32 fl oz (946 ml)
- A Dietary Supplement
- Whole Leaf (Filtered)^
- Enhanced with Polysaccharide-Rich Aloesorb
- Aloe Content & Purity in this Product – International Aloe Science Council Certified
- Kosher Pareve
- Contains 99% Organic Ingredients
Retaining the Quality that Nature Created
The aloe vera plant contains over 200 biologically active components. For over 40 years, Lily of the Desert has been the leader through its technology and innovation of providing the most efficacious and scientifically validated aloe vera products on the market.
Lily of the Desert Aloe Vera Benefits
- Helps Support a Healthy Digestive System
- Helps Sustain and Promote Healthy Regularity
- Supports Normal Muscle and Joint Function
Naturally occurring high molecular weight aloe vera polysaccharides are isolated and then used to enhance the bio-availability of our regular strength aloe vera juice through a patent-pending process.
Recent Clinical Studies of Lily of the Desert Products with Aloesorb demonstrated improved wellness benefits in healthy individuals such as:
- Improved absorption of nutrients
- Supports healthy Immune System
- Enhanced antioxidant support
- Reduced toxic nitrate levels
^For consumer safety, aloin content is filtered to less than 1 ppm.
Drink 1-2 oz per serving, up to 8 oz daily. Take any time of day, with or without food, mixed with any drink. For digestive health, take 1/2 hr. before eating meals. Consume within 5-6 months after opening.
Refrigerate after opening
Citric acid (pH stabilizer), potassium sorbate (mold inhibitor)
Important Consumer Notice:
This product is a natural product; therefore, the color may change slightly due to seasonal variations without affecting purity, efficacy or quality.
|Serving Size: 2 fl oz (59 ml)|
|Servings Per Container: 16|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Total Carbohydrates||1 g||<1%|
|Organic Whole Leaf Aloe Vera Juice||58 ml||†|
|Organic Polysaccharide Rich Aloesorb||60 mg||†|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
† Daily Value not Established.