Hyland's, NuAge, No 7 Kali Sulph Potassium Sulfate, 125 Tablets
- Potassium Sulphate
- Homeopathic Tissue Remedy
For Temporary Symtomatic Relief of cough, earache, sinus congestion.
No 7 Kali Sulph
Kali Sulph is indicated anytime there is a sticky, yellowish discharge from the skin or mucous membranes.
Symptoms are generally worse in the evening and better in fresh air.
Cough: With yellow expectoration that are worse in a heated room and in the evening.
Earaches: (After diagnosis by a physician) Deep-seated pain in ears, stinging, and itching.
Sinus: Stick yellow or greenish discharge from the sinuses is an indication that may be relieved by the remedy Kali Sulph.
|Adults & Children age 6+||4 Tablets||Dissolve under tongue 3 times a day. Use more frequently (every 15 minutes up to 8 does) with acute conditions.|
|Children (ages 2-6)||2 Tablets|
Active Ingredient: Kali sulphricum 6X HPUS. Inactive Ingredients: Acaia gum. lactose N.F..
"HPUS indicates that the active ingredients are in the official Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States.
As with any drug, ask a doctor before use if pregnant or nursing. Consult a physician if
- Symptoms persist for more than 7 days or worsen
- Inflammation, fever, or infection develops
- Symptoms are accompanied by high fever (101°F)
- Cough tends to recur or is accompanied by high fever, rash, or persistent headache.
- Earache symptoms persist for more than 48 hours.
- Discharge from the ear is present.
- Do not use this product for persistent or chronic cough such as asthma, smoking, or emphysema or if cough is accompanied by excessive mucus, unless directed by a licensed health care professional. A persistent cough may be a sign of a serious condition. Sore throat warning: Sever or persistent sore throat sore throat accompanied by high fever, headache, nausea, and vomiting may be serious. Consult a doctor promptly. Keep this and all medication out of reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, contact a medical professional or poison control center immediately. Do not use if imprinted tamper band is broken or missing. In case of emergency contact a medical professional or poison control center immediately. The manufacturer may also be contacted for emergency information about our products 24 hours a day, 7 days a week at (800) 624-9659.