Eco-Dent, Ultimate Essential MouthCare, Natural Daily Rinse & Oral Cleanser, Alcohol Free, Sparkling Clean Mint, 8 fl oz (236 ml)
- Premium Oral Care Products
- Natural Daily Rinse and Oral Wound Cleanser/Oral Debriding Agent
- A Blend of 12 Essential Oils with CoQ-10, Echinacea, Goldenseal, & Baking Soda for Sparkling Fresh Breath
- Used and Recommended by Dentists, Oral Surgeons and Periodontists
- Alcohol Free
Uses For temporary use in cleansing minor wounds or minor gum inflammation resulting from
- minor dental procedures
- orthodontic appliances
- accidental injury
- or other irritations of the mouth and gums
Daily Rinse Use: To improve daily oral hygiene, rinse or gargle for 20-30 seconds with 1 capful after eating or brushing. Use as needed for sparkling fresh clean breath.
- Adults and children 2 years of age and older: Swish 2-3 capfuls around in mouth over affected area for at least 1 minute and then spit it out. Use up to 4 times daily or as directed by a dentist or doctor
- Children under 12 should be supervised in the use of the product
- Children under 2 years of age: Consult a dentist or doctor
|Sodium Bicarbonate 2.5%||Oral Wound Cleanser/Oral Debriding Agent|
|Inactive Ingredients: Purified water, glycerin*, witch hazel distillate, stevia rebaudiana (stevia) extract, aloe barbadensis (aloe vera) gel, citrus paradisi (grapefruit) seed extract, polysorbate-20, ubiquinone (CoQ10), echinacea purpurea (echinacea) extract, hydrastis canadensis (golden seal) extract, melaleuca alternifolia (tea tree) oil, anethole, pelargonium graveolens (geranium) oil, mentha piperita (peppermint) oil, menthol, citrus aurantium dulcis (orange) oil, citrus medica limonum (lemon) oil, illicium verum (anise) oil, citrus bergamia (bergamot) oil, ocimum basilicum (basil) oil, foeniculum vulgare (fennel) oil, rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) oil, rose water concentrate, sulfated castor oil, lavandula angustifolia (lavender) oil.
Do not use if printed safety seal under cap is tampered with or is missing.
Do not use this product as an oral wound cleanser for more than 7 days unless directed by a dentist or doctor.
Stop use and ask a doctor or dentist if
- sore mouth symptoms do not improve in 7 days
- irritation, pain, or redness persists or worsens
- swelling, rash, or fever develops
Keep out of reach of children
If more than used for oral wound cleansing is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Store at 59°-86°F (15°-30°C)